The Complete Free Dropshippng Course For 2020 Made By Jetpackrank Team

This Is A Mega Dropshipping Course, Made By Jetpackrank Team For The Purpose Of Learning How To Manage Your Store Like A Shopify Expert; Add Edit Remove Products, Edit Pricing, Fulfilment Orders, Deal With Refund, Marketing Using Free And Paid Channels, And Much More.

All You Have To Do Is To Bookmark This Course Course (Forever Free) And Get Back To It When Even You Need.

The Secret Behind Success Is To Learn How To Use Tools As Shopify Platform, And Some APPs, Also To Master The Needed Skills As Products Research, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, And Much More.

As I Mention, This Course Is Forever Free, But If You Want To Check Our Mini Paid Courses To Improve Your Skills In pecific Fields, Then Go To Mini Ecommerce Courses By Jetpackrank Page.

Let's Get Started, And Master This Game, So You Can Make Your First Sale, And Hopefully Your 1k A Days.

Note: 1K A Day Takes From Me Lot Of Time, But Back Then I Figured Out Everything Alone, And I Learn From My Loses; While In Your Case, You Already Get From Jetpackrank In Fiverr a High Converting Shopify Store With Winning Products And Cool Suppliers Which Is Already 90% Of Success In Dropshipping, And Bellow You Will Get The Rest 10%.

All What Left Is That You Learn And Practice, Especially In Term Of Marketing, Because No Quality Traffic, No Sales.

Before We Start, I Would Like To Let You Know That At Jetpackrank We Offer Different Services At Affordable Prices Like :

Shopify One Product Store, Shopify Print On Demand Store, Quality Product Research, Redo Revamp Existing Shopify Stores, Email Marketing For Ecommerce, Conversion Rate Optimization And Much More, You Can Check Our Gigs By Clicking Here

1. Master The Shopify Platform

- Logging To Your Shopify Store Using Descktop Or Mobile

- Choosing A Shopify Plan, And Remove The Live Password

- Buy And Link Your Domain With Your Shopify Store

- Shopify Platform Walkthrough

- Create Collections And Navigations

- Add Products From Aliexpress Using Oberlo

- Add Products Using Eprolo (Eprolo Plays The Role Of Aliexpress)

- Bulk Edit Products

- Edit Products Prices (Single Product, And Bulk Editing)

2. Shopify Payments (For USA, EU, CA, AU, UK, NZ)

- Activate Shopify Payments

- Deal With Stripe

3. Shopify Tracking - Everything You Need To Know

- Add The Facebook Pixel To Shopify

- Add Google Analytics Code To Shopify

- Add Google Search Console And Submit Sitemap

3. Deal With Shopify Dropshipping Orders:

- Order Fulfilment With Oberlo

- Order Fulfilment With Dsers

- Order Fulfilment With Eprolo

- Deal With Refund

4. Marketing For A Dropshipping Shopify Store (Free & Paid Methods)

A) Facebook Ads For Dropshipping

B) Instagram Influencers For Dropshipping

C) Pinterest Free Traffic For Ecommerce Stores

D) Pinterest Paid Ads For Ecommerce Stores

E) Google Shopping For Ecommerce

F) Google Adwords For Ecommerce

5. SEO For Shopify Ecommerce Store

- On Page SEO For Shopify Store

- Off Page SEO For Shopify Store

6- Master The Art Of Products Research For Dropshipping (All Possible Methods)

7- Best Free Dropshipping Courses Online

8- Best Free Dropshipping Ebooks Online

9- Best Dropshipping Youtubers To Learn From (Do Not Forget To Subscribe To Their Channels)

10- Free Dropshipping Case Studies And Challenges Online

11- Best Paid Dropshipping Courses (Buy On Your Own Risk)

So This Is The End Of This Mega Free Dropshipping Course, It Takes From Us Lot Of Research, And Hard Work To Put Everything Together In One Post.

Please Note That The Fact That This Course Is Free, Does Not Mean It Is Useless, It Is High Quality, And As Good As Any Paid Dropshipping Course, If Not More Better.

At The End Please Share This Course With Your Friends, Or In Your Favorite Social Media Pages.

If You Have Any Questions Related With Dropshipping, Then Feel Free To Leave In The Comment Section Bellow.